Sunday, March 15, 2009

HUMOUR: Ang Kwento ni Lola sa Korte

HUMOUR: Hey, guys. How's everybody? I understand I've been away for three weeks but I'm back. I am excited to give you my first post after a long vacation. I am giving you funny story that really happened in a courtroom in the US. Don't think that this story was just fabricated but I believe this one  really happened since I saw this in a paper.

This is a screencap of the article.

Hindi ko alam kung matatawa kayo o hindi kaya hinihiling ko na magbigay kayo ng comment niyo sa article na ito kasi balak kong maglagay dito ng Humour Section. Kung ano man ang mabasa ko na katatawanan sa mga diyaryo ay pipilitin ko na ibahagi rin sa inyo. Gagawin ko ito para naman hindi puro tensiyon sa showbiz ang ating nababasa. Baka kasi tumaas ang blood pressure nating lahat. LOL

Kung hindi niyo mabasa yung screencap, narito ang text ng article na iyan para lalo niyo maintindihan at matawa ng tuluyan.
When Grandma Goes To Court

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, " Mrs Jones, do you know me?

The grandmother responded, " Why, yes i know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you are a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, " Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorny?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem, he can't built a normal relationship with anybody, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes I know him.

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair."
Kaya mag-ingat kayo kay lola. Hindi niyo lang alam! :-)
Get free website for your blog

Click here to VOTE

Name:
Email Address:
Tell us your message:

create form

EX-LINK

Do you want an ex-link with my site? Just add my blog in your site and leave me a message. If I see my blog is included in your list, I will definitely add yours. Let's share!

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO